Wednesday, April 8, 2009

8 Days Late.

Punctuality has never been my strong suit, but at least I'm jumping on the bandwagon now. I must admit when MJ posted her aspirations to blog every day in April I was a mixture of excited and skeptical. I mean...blogging...every day? It sounded fun and I had the fleeting thought that I should start another blog specifically for that purpose...and then I found a slew of hello kitty products that I never knew about and that totally seized my mind for a hot minute.




But I'm here now. Maybe I'll blog eight days into May to make up for being late. Yessir.




I really want that tattooed on my back. Really freaking bad. I've already got one blackbird, it matches the one at the top lefthand corner.

I don't have to work tomorrow. Yay! So, there will be a longer blog. Consider this my "heyi'mdoingthis" blog.

Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home