Sunday, May 17, 2009

Ess See

Got to South Carolina Friday around noon, had lunch at Logan's, went to Ally's softball game, then got lost trying to find Relay for Life, decided there were too many bugs about to stay all night at Relay4L., but walked for the cause and then came back to Ally's with Brooke and Kristen.

Yesterday had Brittany's baby shower...that was fun. Tiring, but fun. & This morning got up to go to the flea market, I thought it was kind of boring until we came to this booth filled with records. Amazing. He had cartons of records for like a buck a piece...ended up only buying a Billy Joel and John Denver because we were pressed for time. It made me soo sad, I was looking for The Doors and some Zeppelin...hoping I can go back. The guy said he'd sell me Billy Joel's entire discography for $25.

I was supposed to leave for home an hour and a half ago but decided to stay until Thursday night. Looking forward to Six Flags this weekend :).

Ugh. I need to do F.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home