Friday, June 19, 2009

Extraordinary.



I'm here alone for most of the day. Cleaning and dancing around to disco music. That's right, disco. And I'm perfectly happy, giddy even. Then I hear the lock turning and my parents emerge, they aren't even here for an entire minute and my good mood is gone because of their complaints and nagging.

Since I'm in a bad mood and I'm 17 I am going to dissect this. I hate cleaning. But I was doing it happily. I don't know why, but usually when I'm forced to clean when they're around, nothing much gets done. Because they're always there telling me how to do it or wouldn't it work better if...probably, but I like doing things my way. When I'm home alone I can play whatever music I want to play as loud as I want to play it and clean things however I want to clean them. As long as it gets done why does it matter how you do it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home