Sunday, July 5, 2009

Inside-,

I feel like there a tornado spinning around.
Yesterday I discovered how awful my trust issues actually are. While contemplating that I also realized that my personality is a cross between Shelby Merrick (of Higher Ground) and Rayanne Graff (of My So Called Life). And after that thought flitted across my mind I couldn't help but think about how painfully true it is.
We'll take Shelby first:
"I once thought I loved a guy, who only hurt me."
"I am so tired of hating you. So this is the end, no more hate, no more anger. Just some justice."
"I don't want to do the wrong thing, my whole life I've done the wrong thing."
"Every day I stand in the shower and I think, 'What a waste'. Because I'll never get clean."
(while making out with her boyfriend, Scott) "How come every time I wanna talk all you wanna do is this?" -Scott// "Well, this is so much more fun." -Shelby (she doesn't want to talk because she doesn't want him to know about her past, which is where the conversations always try to lead to.)
"You're wearing a mask." -Daisy// "That's a good one coming from Goth girl." -Shelby// "My mask was an honest one for all the world to see. Yours is invisible." -Daisy
"What are you doing in here?" -Daisy// "Hiding." -Shelby// "From what?" -Daisy// "Life." -Shelby
Rayanne:
"I've never really hurt somebody this bad before. Hard to believe, but I guess you can't really hurt someone this bad...unless you really meant something to them...."
"Sometimes I feel like numb or something." -Rayanne// "Maybe you just haven't found the right type of person." -Sharon// "I've tried every type of person." - Rayanne
"Potential slut. Now where do people get an idea like that about me?"
"Did you ever try to protect someone so much that it, like, hurt?" -Rickie about Rayanne
"See, when I look at myself I see everything in slow motion and I think 'Something has to happen', only it never does. So I have to make it happen."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home